Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Just a quick note

I just wanted to give a quick note here about the PCS Tips category. I want this tab to include lots of information about the surrounding areas of duty stations in the military. I will be writing about all the really neat (really cheap, really FUN!) things there are to do around each station I've been to. I'll also be including my experience with things like out processing, transportation, and some moving tips I've figured out over the many moves we've done. Obviously, I haven't been able to see every post there is, and what experience I do have centers mostly on Army posts. If you have information/ experiences you'd like to share with the rest of us, please email me at adrienneandtommy at aol dot com. I'd like to focus on positive stories, but if you have a "buyer beware" story to share, I'll post those on a case by case basis.

I really hope we can help our fellow military families with the information we share here on PCS Peace. So get to it! Let me know what's fun to do around where you are!

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment